Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

Weird dream

Hey guys,

so today i woke up from the weirdest dream. I dreamt that i had a friend who looked like certain youtuber and blogger but she wasn't her. She showed me her apartment and everything she has accomplished by just being a blogger and sharing her life with the Internet. I woke up and had so much motivation to take my computer and start blogging again. But not just blogging, to make my life interesting again. I'm turning 19 in few days but looking back, i haven't done much while i was 18. I graduated few days ago and need a fresh start. So here i am, promising to make this little blog bigger and better by giving myself and this blog a new chance.

So how have you been?

Umm..Good but not perfect. There has been ups and downs. My depression is sneaking back so i'm trying to be as positive as i can towards life and people. Its hard, not going to lie.
I changed my job because of  health and hope things will get little bit easier. Because things were so hectic at work, i didn't have much free time to enjoy life and work out, so another promise to myself is to start working out again and start eating healthy.
As me and my best friend were driving back from her graduation, we talked about her relative who has bad knees and i realised that if i don't take care of my health and knees now, i will be disabled at the age of 40. This makes my scared and i don't want that.
I also quit alcohol and i must say, it feels great :)

So cheers (with a smoothie) to new beginnings! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Marii-Elisabeth. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign