Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

My two favourite blushes


My favourites are these two gorgeous blushes. The one, i have been using almost everyday is by Ingrid Cosmetics. I haven't heard about this brand before but i looove this blush. The pigmentation is good. It leaves a very sheer finish and looks very natural. I feel like when i am using this blush and don't need highlight because it already has light reflecting particles in it. When i bought this, i thought "Oh, this was only 2 euros, so it can not be very good but it would be fun to try it anyways" It's amazing! Not only the product itself, the smell is divine! This smells like a fancy body lotion but not in a overwhelming way. In a very nice modest way. I like to combine this blush with pink or nude lipsticks.
The other blush is Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in "Alluring Rose". I don't use it everyday, only at special occasions. I mainly use it at night, because it is very glittery and can make you look like a disco ball. It has kinda orange undertone to it. Pigmentation is very good and it has a normal make up scent to it, nothing too extreme. I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Marii-Elisabeth. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign